Friday, December 12, 2008

Morning Surprise

about meI get surprise this morning when I try to check the traceability of my blog at Google Blog Search with a key word “Prihandoko”, the result is quite OK , and then I found the surprise when Mbak Caroline’s name is appear on that result. Mbak Oline has been giving me a homework since December 5th, 2008 and it’s been a week already. It’s about 10 random Facts About Me. Forgive me Mbak for being late.


I do remember the rule of the thumb for a blogger:

    • Each blogger must post these rules.
    • Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
    • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
    • At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
    • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog

Well, this is an honor for me that one of great blogger is giving me such attention to this simple blog. You may find a little bit of who I am here. Then it’s my time to fulfill the homework which is The Ten Random Facts About Me:

  1. I’m an independent person, at least I’m trying too. Started when I was in elementary school, I managed my own time, and set my own purpose. Therefore basically I don’t like to go on the flow.
  2. I’m a stubborn, definitely. I’ll fight to get what I want, and sometimes it works.
  3. I’m a sinner, definitely. Who doesn’t? Yes I have weaknesses. Sometimes my thought is so wild, the bad thinks come out from this brain. Sometimes bad words come out from this mouth whenever the tense is there. Sometimes also I do mistakes.
  4. I’m a married man who has lovely wife and daughter. I won’t lie to anybody (not even to the gorgeous one) about my married status..hahaha. This little family is searching and learning to be a happy family. That is one of the reasons I do blogging, to create so many friends who can give me their enlightens to do so.
  5. I’m an honest guy…..again…at least I’m trying too. I’m so upset when somebody lie to me. Cheating & Corruption are something that I hate most.
  6. I do cycling and mountain biking once in a week, usually on Saturday. Yes you’re right…I’m a weekend warrior. I love cycling as much as badminton and other kind of sports.
  7. I do believe the strength of pray and love. I get what I had now with pray and love. I thank God for that.
  8. I love my parent so much as I mentioned before here.
  9. I hate waiting.
  10. I have tend to get bored so soon. I like refreshing moments.

That’s it…!!!! Ten facts about me…ten of many others…

Few months ago I did a test for my personality with this result:

personality type

Here you’ll know what the graphic means by seeing the terms used on the graphic

Now it’s my turn to give The Ten Random Facts About Me to other 10 new friend. Since seems to me that I’m the newest blogger at the neighborhood, then I’ll give the homework to the old member. I suppose that you guys have done it before. Let’s take this as a sign of a friendship from me. I give this homework to:

  1. Mas Yoyo’ whose always looking for friendships
  2. Ryane who almost become a member of my big family..hihi...sorry tan, embernya bocor.
  3. Bagus Pras who win the pertamaxxx price …hehehe…selamat ya mas
  4. Nanang who works for good governance NGO
  5. Ilatemelete who has active mind
  6. Zie-Zie , a humble lady from East Java. You have inspired me.
  7. Hendro Darsono, my English teacher
  8. Anthony Harman, he is a good marketer
  9. Dadung Nugroho, my new neighbor
  10. Zasmi Arel, my other new neighbor

SO LET’S KEEP WRITING GUYS



7 comments:

Ninis said...

Makin kenal pribadinya :)

Iya, aku juga dikasih PR itu ama Jeng Caroline, belum kukerjain hehehe..

Cebong Ipiet said...

waah dapet rejeki dari mbak olin..pakabar Pak?

Ryane said...

:) I'll do it, mas doko..

Anonymoussaid...

*ngumpet ah...biar ga ada yang ngasih PR...hehhee

Niar said...

dear Prihandoko,
I just know about Hambalang hills. it seems such a beautiful place.
anyway about my planning to go to Jakarta, I want to go there phsically , cause I think sooner or later I will settle on there, and I also make a preparation if anytime there are a job interview.

Anonymoussaid...

selamat yang dapet pr

Riema Ziezie said...

very complet about U my brother..thanks alot bro give me homework but i have done .. U can review at http://riema-ziezie-merbabucity.blogspot.com/2008/11/pr-10-ada-hikmah-dibaliknya.html

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial