Thursday, January 08, 2009

I Take My Own Way

frank sinatraI have been through so many way in posting article in my blog. It started by copying and pasting someone else’s, quoting from the famous, cheating from my dear bloggers, write the same topic like others, write from another blogger’s idea, writes from other blogger’s enlightenment, inspired by  friends, write everything about my daughter, write everything about my wife, write something related with my experiences, write on the journeys I had, write my hobbies, write anything in scratches, and write some dreams-hopes and loves.

All that seems like what a blogger do. So what the differences I have compare to others? May be nothing, but wait a minute…….may be there are some things different. I wrote from what I have that no body don’t have. I wrote my own experiences, I wrote on the only one Audrey, the only one wife, the only one style, the only one thought, the only one mouth, the only one hearth. I should revise my previous words…I’m different from others.

So, when somebody ask you what the differences you have compare with others are, then may be the best answer is that you are the only one, God creates me as one body, not two or three of me.

Right now may be 2 billions people out there with their own thoughts, behaviors, acts, feelings, and habits, not even a single one people has the copy of him self. Off course that because we are amazing creations of God.

Being blogger is a responsibility for me. Being blogger means I can express my own thoughts and feelings with my own words. But I shouldn’t use my words to attacks somebody, I must not hurt anybody with my words, I use my words for appreciating God’s creation, I use it to thank God, I stay in my blog to praise the kindness, I use it to help someone else, I use the words for developing my self, I don’t spread the hates, I just spread the loves. That is all my style. You better believe it….At least I try to do so. 

The same things happen in life. I must clearly understand who I am, what I am, where I am, and how I am. By knowing those questions, I can decide what I’m going to do, what is my priority, what I will do for others, what I will do for my environment, what I can give to my family, what my needs are. In another words, we all have a mission in life, you’ll know what your missions are by knowing first who you are. So many people ask what the life is, the same question I have till now, and I’m still collecting the answer piece by piece. At least, you are the one who should decide and answer the above questions about your self. 

So many images out there with so many characters, you can pick many of them to be customized to your image. But still it’s all going to be someone else’s image, not yours. Even when you hire a professional to change your ‘look’, still you’ll end up as someone else. I don’t wanna be someone else. I just want to be my self. I don’t want to have a complicated life with so many images. I just want to be a simple guy.

There were times when I had jealousy to the other, especially with my old friends who become a wealthy guys and seems very happy with their life. I took long time to overcome that feeling, until I decided to thank God for what I had in life, for everything He gave. I also decided to congratulate my friends for their prosperity and wishing them for better success. I decided to be happy….pardon?…Yes, I decided to be happy. Happiness is a matter of a decision. I will stay in sadness if I choose it, if I choose not to thank God for every little thing He gave. I choose my own way to be happy. It wont be necessary for me to follow someone else’s way or even to get my goals through someone else’s image. I know who I am, I decide everything for my own life. I happy because I choose my own way.

 

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive traveled each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got? 
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

(Frank Sinatra on My Way)

picture of Sinatra is taken from http://studentweb.hunter.cuny.edu/~cderoma/

9 comments:

Miss G said...

Yes you are unique, and it's always a pleasure to read what you wrote because you have your own way of telling them (^_-)

Teruslah ngeblog and spread God's love and kindness through your thoughtful entries. Yaiy!

Niar said...

be different from others, and perhaps you'll find the streghth and cability of your self

astrid savitri said...

Yup! the grass is always greener, indeed..however it's always good to stop for a while and look at the greener grass as we need to review our life all the time..that's what I believe :)

Hv a great week end, papanya Audrey!

elly.s said...

u r special bro....

n even we come from the difference....
but let's talk about similarity

Anonymoussaid...

papi audrey, believe me : you are the best!!!

Anonymoussaid...

Be yourself, Man....!other people just as the learning process.

diNa said...

Lakukan apa yg menurut mas nyaman aja..

Ninis said...

Totally agree!!!

Everybody is unique!
So, just be yourself ^_^

Tikno said...

I heard many people said "Be yourself".

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial