Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Mother's Love

There are times when only a Mother's love. Can understand our tears, Can soothe our disappoints. And calm all of our fears. There are times when only a Mother's love Can share the joy we feel. When something we've dreamed about. Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Mother's faith. Can help us on life's way. And inspire in us the confidence. We need from day to day.

For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith. And a Mother's steadfast love. Were fashioned by the Angels And sent from God above...
............................................................................(unknown author)


How sweet and happy seem those days of which I dream,When memory recalls them now and then!And with what rapture sweet my weary heart would beat,If I could hear my mother pray again.
If I could hear my mother pray again,If I could hear her tender voice as then!So glad I’d be, ’twould mean so much to me,If I could hear my mother pray again.
She used to pray that I on Jesus would rely,And always walk the shining gospel way;So trusting still His love, I seek that home above,Where I shall meet my mother some glad day.
Within the old home-place her patient, smiling face Was always spreading comfort, hope and cheer;And when she used to sing to her eternal King,It was the songs the angels loved to hear.
Her work on earth is done, the life-crown has been won,And she will be at rest with Him above;And some glad morning she, I know, will welcome meTo that eternal home of peace and love.......................................(If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again lyric by James Rowe)

5 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

"For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith. And a Mother's steadfast love. Were fashioned by the Angels And sent from God above..."

beruntung aku punya seorang ibu yang rajin mendoakan anak2nya dan memiliki iman yang kuat. hiks, jadi mendadak kangen mama...

Haris said...

Kasih ibu memang tada taranya.
Selalu mendoakan untuk kebaikan anak anaknya

Kristina Dian Safitry said...

aku tegar berkat doa dan kasih bundaku tersayang.

Prihandoko said...

be strong cause your mother's pray will always be with you.

Anonymoussaid...

yaa...its true...i do everything 2 make my son happy...

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial