Monday, May 11, 2009

Presenting My Self To The other

My busy weekend was started on last Friday night, after I came back from the office, I decided to swim along with my friends, to stretch my achy muscles. For almost two hours I swam, the tense muscles were getting better, my chess pain were slightly disappear, my VO2max was slightly increase (I hope so) and also I  tried to relax my mind. At 11 pm, my friend called me for barbequing, and it ended at Saturday 2 am. Saturday morning, I went to my associate’s wedding party, and the in the afternoon also I went to my relative’s wedding party.  Sunday morning I went cycling with the other 20 bikers to the C3 Track, we did some survey to finalize the track for Cibubur Cycling Community Gathering planned on May 24th. It’s only 24 km distance, and I thought it’s enough, since the main reason of this gathering is for establishing the C3 existence, not for the long trip like we have every week. At 3 pm, I had a meeting with housing administrator up to 7 pm, and then at 8 pm I had another meeting with C3 Gathering committee up to 11 pm….wwowww…what a busy days.

surprisingly I didn’t feel tire, may be because I enjoy all of those activities with my hearth. The things would be different when I did all that with less anxious.  So what will I get from that activities? Let me figure it out:

  1. I had wonderful times. The times showed me that life has so many things to offer. So many activities that I can do in this life. It’s just a matter of choosing, whether I sit around all day long, or do something positively.
  2. I had friends and family who accompanied me in doing all my activities. They give me a chance to share the moments of togetherness. They are all become my network, and that network are getting bigger and bigger everyday. This network become ‘a market’ for me to ‘sell’ good things….Love is the most.
  3. I had chances that I don’t have before. Chances to do more thing I have never done before, because the bigger my network, the more things to do come up.
  4. Once I do more things, the richer I’m gonna be. It’s not necessarily about money, but most of the benefits are the great moments I'll have.
  5. I believe that I have sufficient energy to do so many positive activities…it’s been proven.
  6. My social life is getting better and better, I met so many new friends, and I had wonderful times with them.
  7. Now I know that presenting my self to other has to be done continuously. By doing that hopefully I will know what my limitations are.

3 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

In's it suppose to be the weekdays where your activities got it full loaded? Hmm...but as long as you did it with your heart (as you wrote)and maybe with your family around you, that would be okay. Nice post, Bro..

Anonymoussaid...

Is'n it suppose to be the weekdays where your activities got it full loaded? Hmm...but as long as you did it with your heart (as you wrote)and maybe with your family around you, that would be okay. Nice post, Bro..

Anonymoussaid...

Is'n it suppose to be the weekdays where your activities got it full loaded? Hmm...but as long as you did it with your heart (as you wrote)and maybe with your family around you, that would be okay. Nice post, Bro..

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial